Let’s be clear: bonds are not insurance policies – they’re guarantees. It is not uncommon for business and contractors to have certain projects bonded to ensure they are completed, no matter what complications may arise. At Northeast Financial Group, we specialize in providing both large and small businesses with the following bonds:
- Performance – guarantees to pay a specified amount if the work is not performed or begun according to the terms of the bond.
- Bid – guarantees to pay a specified amount if the winner of the bid fails to begin work as specified on the bond.
- Indemnity – guarantees any losses should a party fail to meet deadlines.
- Payment – promises payment to all sub-contractors and vendors.
- License – a bond guaranteed to a state or federal agency. It guarantees to pay a specified amount if the principal fails to abide by the terms of the license.
Contact us to find out how our bonding services can be tailored to meet your specific needs.